- Texture: spray-on lotion;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity, atopic skin;
- Time of application: before sun exposure, re-apply every 2 hours;
- Age: 2+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides photoimmunoprotection especially adapted to the delicate skin of children, as well as sensitive and atopic skin, protects the skin barrier, fluid texture is easy to apply and spread correctly, water-resistant. hypoallergenic, tested under dermatological and pediatric control;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, octocrylene.
- A combination of chemical filters provides protection against UVB (SPF50) and UVA (PA ++++);
- The exclusive Fernblock®+ complex offers powerful photoimmunoprotection;
- OTZ-10 and biomimetic Melanin protect the skin from the effects of visible light (HEVL) and infrared light (IRA);
- The combined action of vitamins C and E provides anti-oxidant benefits;
- Arginine and glycerin increase the skin’s natural moisture levels.
How to use
Shake Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Atopic Lotion Spray SPF50 before using. Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring, or toweling. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged sun exposure at peak hours, and don’t expose babies and small children to direct sun.
Due to its spray-on applicator, this product is only suitable for application on the body; in order to protect your child’s face from the sun, use Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Mineral SPF50+.