Skin Collagen Synergy is a science-led collagen supplement system to help support your own internal collagen formation*, delivering renewed resilience.
This 28-day supply of protective pods contain a daily dose of four clever, collagen-supporting capsules. A convenient collagen capsule system for busy modern lifestyles to support fresh and younger-looking skin.
Our skin researchers have created this unique concept of ingredient synergy with 32 vegan-friendly nutrients to help support healthy collagen production*, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give a firmer and lifted look to the skin.
- Supports the science of collagen formation*
- For fresh, youthful-looking skin
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens complexion
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian lifestyles
Housed with a protective sleeve and providing 32 targeted ingredients to help support collagen production* and future-proof your skin.
Each pod contains a daily dose of:
– Skin Collagen Support x2 capsules synergises together vitamin C, zinc, MSM, grapeseed extract and melon concentrate rich in superoxide dismutase (SOD).
– Skin Vit C fusion of vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry which helps lighten and brighten the skin.
– Skin Vitality modern multivitamin acts as a foundation for all skin supplements and helps with overall skin health*. Plus, 28 ingredients including vitamins C, E, B2, B3, zinc, magnesium and more.
From the age of 25, research shows that our collagen levels deplete by 1% per year. To support collagen, a combination of collagen building nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc and phytonutrients should be a priority, which are all found in Skin Collagen Synergy. Developed to help with youth-preserving and create firmer and fuller skin. Discover how your future skin starts within with Advanced Nutrition Programme.
Suitable for all skin types aged from 25 years and older, who are looking to prevent premature ageing. Anyone with ageing skin, fine lines, and wrinkles. Suitable for vegan and vegetarian lifestyles.
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.